Theres a LOT of crowd funding going on these days. I won’t get into the debate of whether that’s a liberating thing for the artist, or a shameful state of affairs. I’m just going to ask you for money.
- Josh Hope, who wrote and directed ‘Wild Blue’ has just shot another film: The Life and Death of an Unhappily Married Man. He needs money to finish it and is raising funds on Indiegogo
- It looks really good. Take a look at the cast listed on the Indigogo site
- I’ll be scoring the music for it (Ahem – full disclosure…)
- Josh’s last film, ‘Wild Blue’ just won ‘Best Feature Film’ at the Landlocked Film Festival in Iowa. He’s on a roll.
- They’re using the ‘Flexible Funding’ option which means that, unlike some campaigns, even if they don’t hit their goal, they’ll still get some. But check out #6 below…
- There’s about $10,000 in additional funding that’s not showing up on the Indigogo site – So they’re REALLY REALLY close to hitting their target.
It seems ridiculous, but 100 people giving $20 each could help ensure this film is as good as it could possibly be.
Once again, here’s the link to Indiegogo
Please take a look and give it some serious thought. The end result will be something you can be proud of.