Tony Scott-Green is a composer of music for Film, TV and commercial projects.
I make music that breaks down the barriers between audiences and the visions of creative, passionate people. The right music helps an audience see better.
- Winner: Emerging Artist – Composer, Twister Alley Film Festival, 2015
- Winner: Best Feature Score for ‘The Life and Death of an Unhappily Married Man’, Brasov International Film Festival & Market 2015
- Winner: Best Feature Score for ‘The Life and Death of an Unhappily Married Man’, Eyecatcher Film festival 2015
“Tony has an amazing knack of tapping into the layers of the story and making the film better. He composed my feature film ‘Wild Blue’ and ‘The Life and Death of an Unhappily Married Man’, and both are better films because of him. Tony truly understands the filmmaking process, and I can’t wait to work with him again”
– Josh Hope, Writer/Director, Olive Entertainment
“It’s very rare to work with a composer who sits down with me as a documentary filmmaker and say ‘let’s talk about the story, what do we want the audience to feel here, what are we ultimately saying?’ And that’s what Tony does. As opposed to many of his peers, who focus more on how many minutes of music are required at various points, Tony takes it to a new level- his music adds punch and impact to my story”
– Kathleen Quinn, Director, Winding Road Productions